An Interesting Twist to the Story

I called my father-in-law to inform him of my decision on the 2.5 acre house and to let him know that we were working with a realtor to find another house.

He responded by informing me that an escrow that was supposed to close in two weeks was being delayed because the bank was not going to lend any money until December. He was planning to use the money from that transaction to loan to us!

So, what do I tell the realtor?

I am going to press on. God will make a way when there is no way!

This entry was posted in Providence, Real Estate and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply